continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Two Continuum Questions
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 10:29:39 GMT

Matthew Beermann a écrit :
> 1) I want Continuum to email all of the <developers/> in the POM after the build
finishes. How do I accomplish that in the <ciManagement/> section? Or in Continuum's
application.xml, if necessary?

Actually, you should create a mail notifier with all developers addresses in it. In a future

version, you'll can configure it with more simplicity.

>   2) Right now, the project's <defaultGoal/> becomes Continuum's default goal.
That's good, but the problem is that I want multiple default goals. For example, I want it
to run "deploy site:site site:deploy" on every project. Maven gets very cranky if you try
to specify multiple default goals at the POM level - how can I do it at the Continuum level?
(I'm going to be importing dozens of projects, so it's a pain in the ass to change it manually
for each and every project.)

It isn't possible actually to declare more than one goal in default goal, file a jira issue
under
the maven project for add this possibility. Until it's available in maven, you can only configure

build definitions manually. In 1.1, you'll can configure some continuum profiles where you'll
can
define goals to run and you'll attach a profile to a build definition.

Emmanuel