continuum-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schulte ...@schulte.it>
Subject Re: Flat structure supported ?
Date Fri, 18 Nov 2005 14:50:17 GMT
Emmanuel Venisse schrieb:

> Can you describe your directory structure, your modules definition and
> the url you use to add your project?
>
> Emmanuel

REPOROOT
|--ROOT
|----pom.xml
|--MODULE1
|----pom.xml
|--MODULE2
|----pom.xml

Just directories below REPOROOT. Inside of ROOT/pom.xml I have:

<scm>

<connection>scm:cvs:pserver:user@host:/cvs:somepath1/somepath2/somepath3/REPOROOT/</connection>

<developerConnection>scm:cvs:pserver:otheruser@host:/cvs:somepath1/somepath2/somepath3/REPOROOT/</developerConnection>
  <url>http://somehost/viewcvs/somepath1/somepath2/somepath3/REPOROOT</url>
</scm>

and

<modules>
  <module>../MODULE1</module>
  <module>../MDOULE2</module>
</modules>

When I upload ROOT/pom.xml I am using an URL like:

http://somehost/viewcvs/*checkout*/somepath1/somepath2/somepath3/REPOROOT/ROOT/pom.xml

Continuum now starts to download the referenced poms and also does the
checkouts. No problems so far. When it then starts building ROOT it
cannot find pom.xml inside REPOROOT. So in the gui I manually specify
the relative path to the pom.xml of ROOT to be ROOT/pom.xml but this
change has no effect. Continuum continues to access the pom inside
REPOROOT instead of REPOROOT/ROOT. When I now cd into the
working-directory and create a link so that REPOROOT/pom.xml links to
REPOROOT/ROOT/pom.xml continuum seems to start working.

--
Christian