continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: How Continuum interprets SCM path for maven 2 modules?
Date Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:18:45 GMT
scm path is generate by maven2 api.

How do you have defined your scm url in root pom (and/or in your war pom) ?

If you have define it only in root pom, you must have a '/' at the end, and maven will
take it and add module name at the end.

Emmanuel

Frank Zhao a écrit :
> I have several maven 2 projects with modules, when I add then into Continuum, the scm
path of the modules were all wrong. Therefore I would like to know how continuum 1.0/1.0.1
interprets the scm path for maven 2 modules.