continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Multiproject with maven 2
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 09:08:35 GMT
cool.

You can use TortoiseSvn, it's the most simple to use (right click in windows explorer).
Checkout sources from http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/scm/trunk/

clearcase provider is in maven-scm-providers/maven-provider-clearcase

For implementing command, you must extends commands from maven-scm-api, you can look in
other providers for example.

You can subscribe to scm-dev@maven.apache.org (scm-dev-subscribe@maven.apache.org). I'll
answer (or an other guy) to your questions on this list.

Emmanuel