continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Multiproject with maven 2
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 21:57:14 GMT
before a test user, we need a developer for clearcase provider in maven-scm.
Do you want to implement it?
For support clearcase in continuum, we need checkout, update and changelog commands.
Changelog is already implemented.
If you want work on it, you can add checkin command too, it would be great.

I know there are multi connection modes (socket (they call snapshot), SCM, pure UCM,
UCM+SCM) in clearcase, I want to support all mode in future, but we can start with one.

what's your connection mode?

Emmanuel