continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Schedules
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:16:34 GMT
do you have assotiated this schedule with a build definition?
Do you have the message ">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Executing build job (Test)..." in your
logs? If not, you need to enable your schedule.

The quiet period is the sleep time after a schedule execution. It can be useful if your
build time is near of the time between two execution of schedule job.

Emmanuel

Rafael Silva a écrit :
> Hi,
>
>         Now I'm having problems with the Schedules. I don't know so much about cron's.
I create a Schedule like:

> Name: Test
> Cron: 0 30 * * * ?
> Quiet Period: 30
>
>      I associated this schedule with my project, but it didn't work. How can I use the
schedules with continuum? And I can't understood what is "Quiet Period", what's your function?
May some one help me?!