continuum-users mailing list archives

From Richard Wallace <rwall...@thewallacepack.net>
Subject Best practice for adding m2 multi-module projects
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 23:08:55 GMT
Hello,

I've got a maven 2 multi-module project that I'm trying to add to my
continuum 1.0 setup.  I thought that it would be better to add the
individual subprojects for better tracking of them rather than just the
parent project.  But, I ran into a problem doing that because it
couldn't download the parent projects pom because the repository is
defined in the parents pom.

So, should I add my local repository to the m2 settings.xml, add the
<repositories> element to each of the individual subproject poms, or
just add the parent project in continuum and be done with it?

Thanks,
Rich