continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: CVS: extssh
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2005 13:25:11 GMT
Hi,

Actually, we don't accept parameters in pom, so you need to replace ${user.name} with a
real user name.

You can see the effective cvs command line run by continuum in logs.

Emmanuel

Rafael Silva a écrit :
> Hi,
>
>     I'm using Continuum with Maven in my project (opensource project), and I'm using
a "extssh" connection to the CVS. I put my project.xml file on "Maven 1.x Project". I can
see my project at the "Show Projects". When I click to build, it left just 1 second and stop.
No logs were created. I think that what happens with it is the type of my connection ("extssh"
- scm:cvs:ext:${user.name}@persapiens.org:/home/persapiens/cvs:base). May someone help me
about this?! I'd like to know if I can use extssh connection, or I need to change my type
of connection?!