continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Shell build and subversion
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 08:48:13 GMT
I'll release shortly a 1.0.1 with lot of bug fix

Emmanuel

Kaare Nilsen a écrit :
> HI..
>
> I did not manage to use the 1.0 build to run shell projects, but when
> i use 1.0-beta1 it works. and in my opinion beta1 build of continuum
> is WAY better and more stable than the 1.0 build, so i would reccomend
> you to use that one..
>
> /Kaare Nilsen
>
> On 07/11/05, Velle Andrè <Andre.Velle@netcom-gsm.no> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I have a problem using "shell projects" with continuum 1.0 I create a new shell project
with the minimum required (project name, version and scm url), and a build definition. When
I try to run this for the first time it always fails during checkout from svn, whatever the
url - the build does not come to the build itself. The error from the logs is always of the
type:

>> - "Error while checking out the code for project: 'dummy', id: '66' to '/export/home/dmgctrl/continuum-1.0/bin/solaris/../../apps/continuum/working-directory/66'
with branch/tag ."
>> - Command output: svn: '/' does not appear to be a URL
>>

>>It seems to perhaps expect a branch/tag? I have none, and I have continuum checking
out and building maven 2 projects from the exact same scm url that I try to run the shell
project on (scm:svn:http://subversion.netcom.no/ipl/trunk/tibco).