continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <>
Subject Re: Shell build and subversion
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 08:33:58 GMT
It's a known bug fixed in svn.

Velle Andrè a écrit :
> Hi,
> I have a problem using "shell projects" with continuum 1.0 I create a new shell project
with the minimum required (project name, version and scm url), and a build definition. When
I try to run this for the first time it always fails during checkout from svn, whatever the
url - the build does not come to the build itself. The error from the logs is always of the
>  - "Error while checking out the code for project: 'dummy', id: '66' to '/export/home/dmgctrl/continuum-1.0/bin/solaris/../../apps/continuum/working-directory/66'
with branch/tag ."
>  - Command output: svn: '/' does not appear to be a URL
> It seems to perhaps expect a branch/tag? I have none, and I have continuum checking out
and building maven 2 projects from the exact same scm url that I try to run the shell project
on (scm:svn:
> Am I doing anything wrong here, or is this a known bug?
> Regards,
> André Velle

View raw message