continuum-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Beermann <mbeer...@yahoo.com>
Subject Two Continuum Questions
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 23:30:07 GMT
1) I want Continuum to email all of the <developers/> in the POM after the build finishes.
How do I accomplish that in the <ciManagement/> section? Or in Continuum's application.xml,
if necessary?

  2) Right now, the project's <defaultGoal/> becomes Continuum's default goal. That's
good, but the problem is that I want multiple default goals. For example, I want it to run
"deploy site:site site:deploy" on every project. Maven gets very cranky if you try to specify
multiple default goals at the POM level - how can I do it at the Continuum level? (I'm going
to be importing dozens of projects, so it's a pain in the ass to change it manually for each
and every project.)

  --Matthew Beermann