continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Rafael Silva" <raf...@persapiens.com.br>
Subject Re: Schedules
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 13:45:26 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

        Thanks for your help! It's everything ok now! I had put all the configuration correct,
but what's is happening is that I was waiting for the build, but I discovered continuum only
make build when changes are made in CVS. One more time thanks!

[ ]'s

Rafael Silva
rafael@persapiens.com.br
Bolsista PIBIC

On Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:16:34 +0100, Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net> escreveu:

> De: Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net>
> Data: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:16:34 +0100
> Para: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
> Assunto: Re: Schedules
>
> do you have assotiated this schedule with a build definition?
> Do you have the message ">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Executing build job (Test)..." in your
> logs? If not, you need to enable your schedule.
>
> The quiet period is the sleep time after a schedule execution. It can be useful if your

> build time is near of the time between two execution of schedule job.
>
> Emmanuel
>
> Rafael Silva a écrit :
> > Hi,
> >
> >         Now I'm having problems with the Schedules. I don't know so much about cron's.
I create a Schedule like:

> > Name: Test
> > Cron: 0 30 * * * ?
> > Quiet Period: 30
> >
> >      I associated this schedule with my project, but it didn't work. How can I use
the schedules with continuum? And I can't understood what is "Quiet Period", what's your function?
May some one help me?!