continuum-users mailing list archives

From Tim McCune <...@adapt.com>
Subject Test failures don't show up in e-mails
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:41:48 GMT
Today we got our first build failure in Continuum where a unit test
failed.  The e-mail that Continuum sent didn't actually contain the
output of the test though.  It just said:

[junit] Tests run: 6, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Time elapsed: 0.034 sec
[junit] [ERROR] TEST com.adapt.FooTest FAILED

But didn't actually include the output of the test, so we can't find out
what failed.  Any suggestions as to what I need to change so that the
unit test output actually shows up in the e-mail?