continuum-users mailing list archives

From Tim McCune <...@adapt.com>
Subject Re: 1 unmodifiable notifier
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 22:14:51 GMT
Looking at the code, I think I see what happened.  I've never defined a
nag email address.  I defined an extra notifier in continuum to go to my
own address before I ever built in continuum.  Looks like continuum
grabbed that on the first build, and set it to the project notifier, and
now I can't remove it. :)

On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 23:06 +0100, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> Are you sure? We don't accept maven 1 pom without nagEmailAddress (under <build>)
>
> http://svn.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/maven/continuum/trunk/continuum-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/continuum/execution/maven/m1/DefaultMavenOneMetadataHelper.java?rev=312712&view=markup
>
> Emmanuel
>
> Tim McCune a écrit :
> > I don't have one set. :)
> >
> > On Fri, 2005-11-11 at 22:53 +0100, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> >
> >>in maven1 pom, it's defined in nagEmailAddress

What