continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Frank Zhao" <Frank.Z...@motricity.com>
Subject Help on errors when loaing Maven2 POM
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 21:01:36 GMT
Can someone help me on building a Maven 2 project in Continuum?

I wanted to try Continuum with Maven 2, when loading a pom.xml file of my project, the continuum
tried to find other pom.xml files under /tmp/summit-2/ directory which does not exist. In
fact, all of those files should be under ./subdirectories. If I copy all of my project under
/tmp/summit-2, then Continuum can load the POM correctly. However, it cannot build.

So I used the Contunuum source code as a test which I believe it should work. When I uploaded
the pom.xml file at the root directory of the Continuum, I got the the same errors. It seems
the Continuum tried to get the pom.xml files in the subdirectory at a wrong path:

    *  Could not download file:/tmp/summit-2/continuum-api/pom.xml: /tmp/summit-2/continuum-api/pom.xml
(No such file or directory)

Check the logs for more details.

    * Could not download file:/tmp/summit-2/continuum-cc/pom.xml: /tmp/summit-2/continuum-cc/pom.xml
(No such file or directory)

Check the logs for more details.

    * Could not download file:/tmp/summit-2/continuum-core-it/pom.xml: /tmp/summit-2/continuum-core-it/pom.xml
(No such file or directory)

Check the logs for more details.

Here is what I did:
1) check out code at: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/continuum/trunk/
2) Modify the <notifier> email address to my email address
3) in Continuum web interface, submit the local pom.xml file at the Continum directory. I
got error message showing above.

Thanks in advance,

Frank