continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mark Hobson <markhob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to delete a project when it is building?
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 14:43:27 GMT
On 14/10/05, Frank Zhao <Frank.Zhao@motricity.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I run into a situation that the project status is "Building" however the continuum is
hanging there without building the project. (It is possible that something is wrong with the
project configuration).

> My question is how to delete this project? The "Delete" link is disabled on the continuum
web interface. Even after I restart the continuum server, the project is still showing at
"Building" status.

I ran into this problem before - not sure what the root cause is but
you can resolve it by clicking 'Build All'.  It'll eventually get to
the hanging project and build it properly.

Hope this helps,

Mark