continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mark Hobson <markhob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding projects with parent poms
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 11:55:57 GMT
> No, actually, you can add a pom project with modules, continuum will add all modules
in
> database but not project with pom type. So continuum will build all modules but if you
> update your parent pom without install it manually in your repo, modules will can't be
> updated with parent updates

Sorry, I don't think I'm thread-safe, thought we were talking about
the module support that you said will be fixed in beta2 ;)

This problem is m2 downloading parent poms from a settings.xml
configured repo.  m2 happily does it from the command line but not
within continuum - it complains about a missing parent pom and uses
the defaults, hence the build fails.

If I build the project from the command line to bootstrap the parent
poms into the local repo, then everything works fine.  It appears m2
within continuum ignores the settings.xml?

Mark