continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mark Hobson <markhob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help on errors when loaing Maven2 POM
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 11:04:09 GMT
Yep I'm getting the same thing with uploading poms of type pom that
contain modules - poms of type jar are fine.

Any ideas?

Mark

On 06/10/05, Frank Zhao <Frank.Zhao@motricity.com> wrote:
> Can someone help me on building a Maven 2 project in Continuum?
>
> I wanted to try Continuum with Maven 2, when loading a pom.xml file of my project, the
continuum tried to find other pom.xml files under /tmp/summit-2/ directory which does not
exist. In fact, all of those files should be under ./subdirectories. If I copy all of my project
under /tmp/summit-2, then Continuum can load the POM correctly. However, it cannot build.

> So I used the Contunuum source code as a test which I believe it should work. When I
uploaded the pom.xml file at the root directory of the Continuum, I got the the same errors.
It seems the Continuum tried to get the pom.xml files in the subdirectory at a wrong path:

>     *  Could not download file:/tmp/summit-2/continuum-api/pom.xml: /tmp/summit-2/continuum-api/pom.xml
(No such file or directory)

> Check the logs for more details.
>
>     * Could not download file:/tmp/summit-2/continuum-cc/pom.xml: /tmp/summit-2/continuum-cc/pom.xml
(No such file or directory)

> Check the logs for more details.
>
>     * Could not download file:/tmp/summit-2/continuum-core-it/pom.xml: /tmp/summit-2/continuum-core-it/pom.xml
(No such file or directory)

> Check the logs for more details.

> Here is what I did:
> 1) check out code at: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/continuum/trunk/
> 2) Modify the <notifier> email address to my email address
> 3) in Continuum web interface, submit the local pom.xml file at the Continum directory.
I got error message showing above.