continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mark Hobson <markhob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn push build scheduling
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2005 11:41:26 GMT
On 01/10/05, Brett Porter <brett.porter@gmail.com> wrote:
> It's best to keep track of the project id <-> scm path yourself and
> send the appropriate project ID in the commit hook.

How do you envisage this happening without iterating over the
projects?  I'd rather not have an explicit map of scm paths to project
ids in the hook, and I can't see them being derivable from the info
svn provides.

> There is actually a 3rd listener (netcat) that would be significantly
> easier to use from a post-commit hook than xmlrpc or soap.

Where's the source (or dare I say doc ;) for this listener?  I had a
quick look but couldn't find it.

Mark