continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Allison, Bob" <robert.alli...@qwest.com>
Subject [m2] Per-User SCM Credentials
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:03:39 GMT
Is there a way to place the username to be used in the SCM URL in the
settings.xml file?  I am trying to set up an alternate userid on my
system to run Continuum so it can have its own local repository, but I
need to supply my userid in the SCM URL.

Our current URL looks like:
   scm:cvs:pserver:@cvs.host.name:/cvsroot:module-version

Using this URL, the default is to connect to the CVS server using the
same userid as the current user.  This is the desired behavior and I
don't want to mess that up.  I just would like a means to add a userid
in the URL only in special circumstances like Continuum.