continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ashley Williams <agwilliams1...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Help on errors when loaing Maven2 POM
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 11:18:38 GMT
I believe continuum does a checkout of everything under the
repository location you specify under in your scm tag - so provided
you retain the same project structure in your repository as you would
expect on disk, I'm guessing that should be ok. In other words I
think continuum does a single ordinary checkout and build the same as
any user would, just somewhere else on your disk.

So if your pom location is http://server/repo/proj/trunk/pom.xml
you would specify in your scm tag: http://server/repo/proj/trunk

AW