continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: [continuum 1.0] BUILD ERROR Message
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:07:59 GMT
Can you filed a jira issue and attach all your logs?

Allison, Bob a écrit :
> Looking at the log a little further, when I see the exception occur I seem to see an
message about enqueuing a project before and after the exception occurs.  Could the problem
be caused by starting to build the first project before you finish looking for projects to
run?
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Allison, Bob [mailto:robert.allison@qwest.com] 
> Sent: Friday, October 28, 2005 06:43
> To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
> Subject: RE: [continuum 1.0] BUILD ERROR Message
> 
> 
> It seems to be an occasional message.  The two projects I have are on a schedule which
runs every 15 minutes and I received another failure like this after 12 hours then another
one 2 1/2 hours after that.  I have not made any SCM changes in the interim on either project,
so it would not appear to be related to SCM changes.  On the third occurrence the exception
was logged by org.quartz.core.JobRunShell rather than being reported by the BuildController;
I was not sent an email about the third occurrence.
> 
> Looking at the lines in the log, I always see the same two projects (6 and 7) involved
in the locks.  The interesting thing is that project 6 is built once a day, project 1 is the
other frequently-run project.
> 
> Anything else I can do to help pin this one down?
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Emmanuel Venisse [mailto:emmanuel@venisse.net] 
> Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 17:28
> To: continuum-users@maven.apache.org
> Subject: Re: [continuum 1.0] BUILD ERROR Message
> 
> 
> strange error, I never see it.
> 
> Can you reproduce it?
> 
> Emmanuel
> 
> Donszelmann, Mark a écrit :
> 
>>Hi
>>
>>I see the same on some of my 15 projects in continuum 1.0. It happens from time to
time,
>>but they do compile most of the time.
>>
>>Regards
>>Mark Donszelmann
>> 
>>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: Allison, Bob [mailto:robert.allison@qwest.com] 
>>Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 12:08 PM
>>To: Continuum Users List
>>Subject: [continuum 1.0] BUILD ERROR Message
>>
>>Got this log message from Continuum 1.0 Final while checking to see if a Maven 2 project
should be run.  Anyone have any idea what this means?  I have two different projects that
would have been checking for execution at the time.  Should this get filed in JIRA?
>>
>>-----Original Message-----
>>From: Q.Access Continuous Integration System [mailto:continuum@qadev21.dev.qintra.com]
>>Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2005 15:00
>>To: Allison, Bob
>>Subject: [continuum] BUILD ERROR: Bob's Maven 2.0 Experiment
>>
>>
>>Build statistics:
>>  State: Error
>>  Previous State: Ok
>>  Started at: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:00:00 -0600
>>  Finished at: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 13:00:20 -0600
>>  Total time: 20s
>>  Build Trigger: Schedule
>>  Exit code: 0
>>  Building machine hostname: qadev21.dev.qintra.com
>>  Operating system : Linux(unknown)
>>  Java version : 1.5.0_01(Sun Microsystems Inc.)
>>
>>
>>************************************************************************
>>****
>>Build Error:
>>************************************************************************
>>****
>>javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Locate request failed: SELECT 1 FROM
>>PROJECT THIS WHERE (THIS.ID = ?)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.LocateRequest.execute(LocateRequest.java:13
>>2)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.locate(ClassTable.java:1901)
>>	at org.jpox.store.StoreManager.locate(StoreManager.java:793)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.locate(StateManagerImpl.java:3670)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.attachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java:3411)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
>>r.java:1644)
>>	at org.jpox.sco.List.attachCopy(List.java:326)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.AttachFieldManager.storeObjectField(AttachFieldManager.ja
>>va:107)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedObjectField(StateManagerImpl.jav
>>a:2394)
>>	at
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.ProjectGroup.jdoProvideField(Pr
>>ojectGroup.java)
>>	at
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.ProjectGroup.jdoProvideFields(P
>>rojectGroup.java)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.provideFields(StateManagerImpl.java:2732
>>)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalAttachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java
>>:3518)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.attachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java:3446)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
>>r.java:1644)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.AttachFieldManager.storeObjectField(AttachFieldManager.ja
>>va:120)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedObjectField(StateManagerImpl.jav
>>a:2394)
>>	at
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.Project.jdoProvideField(Project
>>.java)
>>	at
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.Project.jdoProvideFields(Projec
>>t.java)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.provideFields(StateManagerImpl.java:2732
>>)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalAttachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java
>>:3518)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.attachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java:3446)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
>>r.java:1644)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
>>r.java:1660)
>>	at
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.updateObject(JdoConti
>>nuumStore.java:475)
>>	at
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.updateProject(JdoCont
>>inuumStore.java:636)
>>	at
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.UpdateWorkingDirectoryFromScmCont
>>inuumAction.execute(UpdateWorkingDirectoryFromScmContinuumAction.java:50
>>)
>>	at
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(
>>DefaultBuildController.java:127)
>>	at
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.exec
>>uteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
>>orRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
>>	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
>>ERROR 40001: A lock could not be obtained due to a deadlock, cycle of
>>locks and waiters is:
>>Lock : ROW, PROJECT, (2,6)
>>  Waiting XID : {15971, S} , SA, SELECT 1 FROM PROJECT THIS WHERE
>>(THIS.ID = ?)
>>  Granted XID : {15969, X} 
>>Lock : ROW, PROJECT, (3,7)
>>  Waiting XID : {15969, S} , SA, SELECT THIS.PROJECTGROUPINTEGER_IDX AS
>>JPOXORDER0,THIS.ARTIFACT_ID,THIS.BUILD_NUMBER,THIS.DESCRIPTION,THIS.EXEC
>>UTOR_ID,THIS.GROUP_ID,THIS.ID,THIS.LATEST_BUILD_ID,THIS."NAME",THIS.OLD_
>>STATE,THIS.PARENT_PROJECTDEPENDENCY5M,THIS.PROJECT_GROUP_ID_OID,THIS.SCM
>>_PASSWORD,THIS.SCM_TAG,THIS.SCM_TAG_BASE,THIS.SCM_URL,THIS.SCM_USERNAME,
>>THIS."STATE",THIS.URL,THIS.VERSION,THIS.WORKING_DIRECTORY FROM PROJECT
>>THIS WHERE 1 = THIS.PROJECT_GROUP_ID_OID AND
>>THIS.PROJECTGROUPINTEGER_IDX >= 0 ORDER BY JPOXORDER0
>>  Granted XID : {15971, X} 
>>. The selected victim is XID : 15971.
>>	at
>>org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown
>>Source)
>>	at
>>org.apache.derby.impl.services.locks.Deadlock.buildException(Unknown
>>Source)
>>	at
>>org.apache.derby.impl.services.locks.LockSet.lockObject(Unknown Source)
>>	at
>>org.apache.derby.impl.services.locks.SinglePool.lockAnObject(Unknown
>>Source)
>>	at
>>org.apache.derby.impl.services.locks.SinglePool.lockObject(Unknown
>>Source)
>>	at
>>org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.xact.RowLocking2.lockRecordForRead(Unkno
>>wn Source)
>>	at
>>org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.heap.HeapController.lockRow(Unknown
>>Source)
>>	at
>>org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.heap.HeapController.lockRow(Unknown
>>Source)
>>	at
>>org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.btree.index.B2IRowLocking3.lockRowOnP
>>age(Unknown Source)
>>	at
>>org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.btree.index.B2IRowLocking3._lockScanR
>>ow(Unknown Source)
>>	at
>>org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.btree.index.B2IRowLockingRR.lockScanR
>>ow(Unknown Source)
>>	at
>>org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.btree.BTreeForwardScan.fetchRows(Unkn
>>own Source)
>>	at
>>org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.btree.BTreeScan.fetchNext(Unknown
>>Source)
>>	at
>>org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.TableScanResultSet.getNextRowCore(Unkn
>>own Source)
>>	at
>>org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.ProjectRestrictResultSet.getNextRowCor
>>e(Unknown Source)
>>	at
>>org.apache.derby.impl.sql.execute.BasicNoPutResultSetImpl.getNextRow(Unk
>>nown Source)
>>	at
>>org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedResultSet.movePosition(Unknown Source)
>>	at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedResultSet.next(Unknown
>>Source)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.store.rdbms.request.LocateRequest.execute(LocateRequest.java:10
>>9)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.store.rdbms.table.ClassTable.locate(ClassTable.java:1901)
>>	at org.jpox.store.StoreManager.locate(StoreManager.java:793)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.locate(StateManagerImpl.java:3670)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.attachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java:3411)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
>>r.java:1644)
>>	at org.jpox.sco.List.attachCopy(List.java:326)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.AttachFieldManager.storeObjectField(AttachFieldManager.ja
>>va:107)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedObjectField(StateManagerImpl.jav
>>a:2394)
>>	at
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.ProjectGroup.jdoProvideField(Pr
>>ojectGroup.java)
>>	at
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.ProjectGroup.jdoProvideFields(P
>>rojectGroup.java)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.provideFields(StateManagerImpl.java:2732
>>)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalAttachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java
>>:3518)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.attachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java:3446)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
>>r.java:1644)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.AttachFieldManager.storeObjectField(AttachFieldManager.ja
>>va:120)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.providedObjectField(StateManagerImpl.jav
>>a:2394)
>>	at
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.Project.jdoProvideField(Project
>>.java)
>>	at
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.model.project.Project.jdoProvideFields(Projec
>>t.java)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.provideFields(StateManagerImpl.java:2732
>>)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.internalAttachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java
>>:3518)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.state.StateManagerImpl.attachCopy(StateManagerImpl.java:3446)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
>>r.java:1644)
>>	at
>>org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.attachCopy(AbstractPersistenceManage
>>r.java:1660)
>>	at
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.updateObject(JdoConti
>>nuumStore.java:475)
>>	at
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.updateProject(JdoCont
>>inuumStore.java:636)
>>	at
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.core.action.UpdateWorkingDirectoryFromScmCont
>>inuumAction.execute(UpdateWorkingDirectoryFromScmContinuumAction.java:50
>>)
>>	at
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.DefaultBuildController.build(
>>DefaultBuildController.java:127)
>>	at
>>org.apache.maven.continuum.buildcontroller.BuildProjectTaskExecutor.exec
>>uteTask(BuildProjectTaskExecutor.java:53)
>>	at
>>org.codehaus.plexus.taskqueue.execution.ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor$Execut
>>orRunnable.run(ThreadedTaskQueueExecutor.java:103)
>>	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 


Mime
View raw message