continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: How to force rebuild of projects depending on changed Project
Date Fri, 28 Oct 2005 09:43:30 GMT
You can look at the roadmap
(http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM?report=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.project:roadmap-panel).
We don't have define for the moment a date for the release, but I think a date will be
defined in few days.

Cool, if you can help us to support clearcase, you're welcome. You can subscribe to
Maven-SCM list scm-dev-subscribe@maven.apache.org and we can tell you how you can help us.

Dan Tran will can explain what we need in clearcase support.

Emmanuel