continuum-users mailing list archives

From Doug Douglass <ddougl...@denverdata.com>
Subject Re: how to maven 1 multiprojects
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 00:01:02 GMT
OK, replying to myself -- bad form, but here's what I've got so far:

   * Added some maven.xml goals to wrapup multiproject goals
   * Added multiproject to continuum (failed with NPEs until I added
xmlns attribute to project element)
   * Adjusted the scm url (CVS) of the project to the directory one
level above the build module.
   * Adjusted the build definition POM filename ("Relative path of the
POM file") to "build/project.xml"

Continuum is successfully checking out the whole multiproject structure
but chokes with:
   org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutorException:
Could not find Maven project descriptor.

If I go behind the scenes of continuum, into this projects working
directory, and execute "maven -p build/project.xml project:clean" maven
reports success. So it appears a POM relative path is not working.