continuum-users mailing list archives

From Arnaud Bailly <abai...@norsys.fr>
Subject Re: Continuum User Authentication via LDAP
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2005 11:21:51 GMT
Hello,
One question and two remarks about continuum.
The question :
I want to be notified of every build, whether or not it changes the
state. How can I do that ?

The remarks :
   - did someone tried generating events from svn commits to trigger a
build ? It seems to me this a simple matter : write some script, or even
a simple java application calling xml-rpc interface, and hook into
post-commit. If this is not already done, I would willingly contribute
something.
   - documentation is either scarse or hidden. In either case, a bit of
high-level architecture documentation would help poor user or would be
contributor(s).

Yours

--
Arnaud Bailly - Ingénieur de Recherche