continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: How to change continuum working directory?
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2005 07:36:42 GMT
working directory is the the directory where continuum checkout all project sources.
Uploaded files go in a subdirectory of tmp user dir and they are used only one time for
initialize the project into continuum, after continuum use only the pom checkouted

Emmanuel

Frank Zhao a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> How to change continuum working directory?
>
> It seems the working directory is not the directory where I upload my "project.xml" of
a Maven 1.0 project. It points to "/tmp/summit-2/**" where the "**" is the project id assigned
by the continuum.