continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Adding projects with parent poms
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 13:26:32 GMT
I think I understand the pb.

When you run m2 in cli, m2 doesn't use parent in repo but find parent in parent 
directories. In continuum, we have a project directory by module that doesn't contains the

parent pom, so m2 need to find parent in repo.

Emmanuel

Mark Hobson a écrit :
> On 07/10/05, Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net> wrote:
> 
>>Do you have try the command I wrote in my previous mail?
> 
> 
> I've just tried that it works fine from the console.
> 
> 
>>By default, we don't use a specific settings.xml file. I suppose you don't define
the use
>>of an other settings.xml file in your build definition.
> 
> 
> Nope, I assume m2 to find the user-level settings.xml automatically.
> 
> 
>>I can't reproduce your problem.
> 
> 
> The logs show that it finds the correct settings.xml
> (/var/lib/continuum/.m2/settings.xml):
> 
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2005/10/07 13:04:38 | 2005-10-07 13:04:38,058
> [SocketListener0-1] DEBUG MavenSettingsBuilder - Building Maven
> global-level settings from:
> '/var/lib/continuum/continuum-1.0-beta-1/bin/linux/conf/settings.xml'
> INFO   | jvm 1    | 2005/10/07 13:04:38 | 2005-10-07 13:04:38,058
> [SocketListener0-1] DEBUG MavenSettingsBuilder - Building Maven
> user-level settings from: '/var/lib/continuum/.m2/settings.xml'
> 
> And this settings.xml defines a custom repo as normal:
> 
> <settings>
> 	...
> 	<profiles>
> 		<profile>
> 			<id>myrepo</id>
> 			<repositories>
> 				<repository>
> 					<id>myrepo</id>
> 					<name>My Repository</name>
> 					<url>http://myrepo/</url>
> 					<snapshots>
> 						<enabled>false</enabled>
> 					</snapshots>
> 				</repository>
> 			</repositories>
> 		</profile>
> 	</profiles>
> 	<activeProfiles>
> 		<activeProfile>myrepo</activeProfile>
> 	</activeProfiles>
> </settings>
> 
> But it appears not to be used to resolve parent POMs.  Strange because
> once I manually put the parent POMs in the local repo it successfully
> uses my settings.xml to obtain authentication info for deployment.
> 
> Mark
> 
> 
> 


Mime
View raw message