continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: Help on errors when loaing Maven2 POM
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2005 11:26:09 GMT
it will be fixed in beta-2

Emmanuel

Mark Hobson a écrit :
> Yep I'm getting the same thing with uploading poms of type pom that
> contain modules - poms of type jar are fine.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Mark
>
> On 06/10/05, Frank Zhao <Frank.Zhao@motricity.com> wrote:
>
>>Can someone help me on building a Maven 2 project in Continuum?
>>
>>I wanted to try Continuum with Maven 2, when loading a pom.xml file of my project,
the continuum tried to find other pom.xml files under /tmp/summit-2/ directory which does
not exist. In fact, all of those files should be under ./subdirectories. If I copy all of
my project under /tmp/summit-2, then Continuum can load the POM correctly. However, it cannot
build.

>>So I used the Contunuum source code as a test which I believe it should work. When
I uploaded the pom.xml file at the root directory of the Continuum, I got the the same errors.
It seems the Continuum tried to get the pom.xml files in the subdirectory at a wrong path:

>>    *  Could not download file:/tmp/summit-2/continuum-api/pom.xml: /tmp/summit-2/continuum-api/pom.xml
(No such file or directory)

>>Check the logs for more details.
>>
>>    * Could not download file:/tmp/summit-2/continuum-cc/pom.xml: /tmp/summit-2/continuum-cc/pom.xml
(No such file or directory)

>>Check the logs for more details.
>>
>>    * Could not download file:/tmp/summit-2/continuum-core-it/pom.xml: /tmp/summit-2/continuum-core-it/pom.xml
(No such file or directory)

>>Check the logs for more details.

>>Here is what I did:
>>1) check out code at: http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/continuum/trunk/
>>2) Modify the <notifier> email address to my email address
>>3) in Continuum web interface, submit the local pom.xml file at the Continum directory.
I got error message showing above.