continuum-users mailing list archives

From Yann Le Du <leduy...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [beta-1] [m2b3] XSD version ?
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 15:01:36 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

I followed your advice, but got a :

HTTP ERROR: 500
org%2Eapache%2Emaven%2Eproject%2EMavenProjectBuilder%2Ebuild%28Ljava%2Fio%2FFile%3BLorg%2Fapache%2Fmaven%2Fartifact%2Frepository%2FArtifactRepository%3BLjava%2Futil%2FList%3B%29Lorg%2Fapache%2Fmaven%2Fproject%2FMavenProject%3B

Maybe there are other things to change to have it working. Anyway, I think I'll
just be looking forward to beta-2 :)

Thanks,
Yann