continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Fritz Oconer" <foco...@exist.com>
Subject Re: Build Error
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 01:27:20 GMT
Hi,

I'm using maven from the binary "maven-2.0-alpha-3-bin" and the exception
that was thrown is

[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] ---------------------------------------------------------------------
-------
[INFO] Diagnosis: Error configuring plugin for execution of
'plexus:runtime'.
[INFO] ---------------------------------------------------------------------
-------
[DEBUG] Trace:

org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Error configuring plugin for
execution of 'plexus:runtime'.
 at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManage
r.java:374)
 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLife
cycleExecutor.java:515)
 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle
(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:470)
 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifec
ycleExecutor.java:456)
 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
 at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycle
Executor.java:136)
 at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:216)
 at
)
 at
.java:25)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.PluginParameterException: Invalid or
missing parameters: [Mojo parameter [name: 'runtimeConfigurationProperties';
alias: 'null']] for mojo: plexus:plexus-maven-plugin:1.1-alpha-6:runtime
 at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.checkRequiredParameters(Default
PluginManager.java:811)
 at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.getConfiguredMojo(DefaultPlugin
Manager.java:548)
 at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManage
r.java:369)
 ... 15 more
-------

Attachment contains the maven log file. Also, several jar files required to
build continuum project is not in the maven 2 repository.

Regards,
Fritz