continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mark Hobson <markhob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn push build scheduling
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:00:50 GMT
> Yes, it's a possibility. We already have a xml-rpc (and xfire) client/server in continuum.
> It isn't finished, but you can try to use it a svn push build process.
> I think it will be availaible for 1.0. Our priority for the moment is the web interface.

Okay, I'll have a go and let you know my findings.  Is there an
XML-RPC call to build a project given a SCM URL?  Since I assume this
is going to be the only way to link an external SCM project to
continuum.

BTW, the http://localhost:8080/continuum/services/Continuum?wsdl link
off the SOAP API page doesn't seem to work with alpha4 - I get a 404.

> It's only a cron that run every 30 minutes ;-)

Cheeky!  The lack of regular timestamps threw me.. ;)

Cheers,

Mark