continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mark Hobson <markhob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn push build scheduling
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:26:51 GMT
> Where do you see it in planned features?

Well, it's not explicitly mentioned as such, but I inferred that it
was a typical use-case of push scheduling:

From: http://maven.apache.org/continuum/planned-features.html
> Currently it only supports builds on a regular interval and Continuum definitely needs
better
> build scheduling. There are two major ways to do this:
>
> Push
>     External processes signal Continuum to perform a build. Continuum supports this through
> simple socket listener and an XML-RPC interface.

Is that not how you see continuum being best used with svn?  I assumed
you had something in place to create the continuum builds since they
appear to be built per commit:
http://maven.zones.apache.org/~continuum/builds/

Mark