continuum-users mailing list archives

From Mark Hobson <markhob...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with authenticated POM URLs
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 08:54:02 GMT
Hi there,

I'm having problems with authenticated POM URLs with the build
continuum-20050920.033000.tar.gz.  Our SVN repository is accessible
via authenticated https and authenticated http internally, so I've
been trying the following and get the corresponding errors:

https://my.domain/url/to/pom.xml
"The URL you provided doesn't exist"

https://username@my.domain/url/to/pom.xml
"You must provide a valid url"

https://username:password@my.domain/url/to/pom.xml
"The URL you provided doesn't exist"

http://my.domain/url/to/pom.xml
"The URL you provided doesn't exist"

http://username@my.domain/url/to/pom.xml
"You must provide a valid url"

http://username:password@my.domain/url/to/pom.xml
"The URL you provided doesn't exist"

There are no errors in the logs (aside from the side-issue of:

WARN VelocityComponent -
org.apache.velocity.runtime.exception.ReferenceException: reference :
template = screens/AddMavenProject.vm [line 1,column 16] :
$fvr.getElementResult( $element.getId() ).errorMessage is not a valid
reference.

which causes "[ $fvr.getElementResult( $element.getId() ).errorMessage
]" to be displayed as the validation message alongside the upload POM
field).

I see from CONTINUUM-306 that https should be supported - am I doing
anything wrong?

Cheers,

Mark