continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Allison, Bob" <robert.alli...@qwest.com>
Subject Schedule Definitions
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:48:15 GMT
I am trying to set up a schedule to run every 15 minutes.  I am a little
confused about the current cron-style specification since, as written,
it indicates that the DEFAULT_SCHEDULE (0 0 * * *) should run only at
midnight.  Is there some sort of disconnect between the text being
displayed and the actual schedule or is this not actually following the
cron time specification (minute, hour, day-of-month, month,
day-of-week)?  Also, my schedule to run every 15 minutes (specified as
"0,15,30,45 * * * *") does not appear to be running, at least I am not
getting any messages in the log from the SchedulesActivator for that
schedule.