continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ashley Williams <agwilliams1...@mac.com>
Subject Re: can't get alpha4 to work with java 5
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 09:57:09 GMT
This is a fresh download of continuum.
Just copied the app to my Applications directory using drag and drop
in Mac OS X Finder.

Still fails, this is what i did:

 > cd continuum
 > mv apps/continuum apps/continuumbak
 > bin/macosx/run.sh start

which resulted in

Running continuum...
bin/macosx/run.sh: line 173: /Applications/continuum-latest/bin/
macosx/wrapper: Permission denied
bin/macosx/run.sh: line 173: exec: /Applications/continuum-latest/bin/
macosx/wrapper: cannot execute: Unknown error: 0

so I changed the wrapper file which had no executed permissions (not
sure why):
chmod 755 bin/maccosx/wrapper

and ran again:
 > bin/macosx/run.sh start

which resulted in

Running continuum...
wrapper  | --> Wrapper Started as Console
dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _ftime
   Referenced from: /Applications/continuum-latest/bin/macosx/wrapper
   Expected in: /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib

dyld: Symbol not found: _ftime
   Referenced from: /Applications/continuum-latest/bin/macosx/wrapper
   Expected in: /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib

Trace/BPT trap

which makes no sense to me.