continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: can't get alpha4 to work with java 5
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 13:59:44 GMT
I suggest only to don't use the wrapper (bin/macosx/run.sh) due to bug in it on OSX with 
java 5 and retry to run bin/plexus.sh on a clean continuum install after you have set 
rights on files.

Emmanuel

Ashley Williams a écrit :
> I don't understand what you're suggesting. I've read the bug report  and 
> must confess I don't know
> enough about plexus, wrapper or OS X to even begin to understand what  
> the problem is.
> 
> AW
> 
> On 30 Sep 2005, at 13:48, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
> 
>> Apparently it's a bug between java 5 and wrapper on OSX :
>> http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.wrapper.user/1179
>> https://sourceforge.net/tracker/? 
>> func=detail&atid=425187&aid=1262323&group_id=39428
>>
>> So, you need to use plexus.sh that don't use wrapper.
>>
>> can you recreate a fresh install, define rights files and retry to  
>> run continuum?
>>
>> Emmanuel
>>
>> Ashley Williams a écrit :
>>
>>> This is a fresh download of continuum.
>>> Just copied the app to my Applications directory using drag and  
>>> drop  in Mac OS X Finder.
>>> Still fails, this is what i did:
>>>  > cd continuum
>>>  > mv apps/continuum apps/continuumbak
>>>  > bin/macosx/run.sh start
>>> which resulted in
>>> Running continuum...
>>> bin/macosx/run.sh: line 173: /Applications/continuum-latest/bin/  
>>> macosx/wrapper: Permission denied
>>> bin/macosx/run.sh: line 173: exec: /Applications/continuum-latest/ 
>>> bin/ macosx/wrapper: cannot execute: Unknown error: 0
>>> so I changed the wrapper file which had no executed permissions  
>>> (not  sure why):
>>> chmod 755 bin/maccosx/wrapper
>>> and ran again:
>>>  > bin/macosx/run.sh start
>>> which resulted in
>>> Running continuum...
>>> wrapper  | --> Wrapper Started as Console
>>> dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _ftime
>>>   Referenced from: /Applications/continuum-latest/bin/macosx/wrapper
>>>   Expected in: /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib
>>> dyld: Symbol not found: _ftime
>>>   Referenced from: /Applications/continuum-latest/bin/macosx/wrapper
>>>   Expected in: /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib
>>> Trace/BPT trap
>>> which makes no sense to me.
>>> On 30 Sep 2005, at 09:54, Emmanuel Venisse wrote:
>>>
>>>> I use java 5, and it works fine.
>>>>
>>>> Remove your apps/continuum directory, and run bin/YOUR_OS/run script
>>>>
>>>> Do you have modified something in continuum conf?
>>>>
>>>> Emmanuel
>>>>
>>>> Ashley Williams a écrit :
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>> Don't know if alpha4 is supposed to work with java 5 but I  can't  
>>>>> get  it to work, I just get the stack trace below. Yet  when I  
>>>>> switch back  to 1.4.2 it works fine. I'm actually trying  to build  
>>>>> a Java 5 project  so as a workaround is it possible to  have a 
>>>>> java  4 continuum session  launch a Java 5 build?
>>>>> Thanks
>>>>> AW
>>>>> 1    [main] DEBUG org.codehaus.plexus.PlexusContainer  - Found  3   
>>>>> components to load on start
>>>>> 9    [main] INFO  org.codehaus.plexus.PlexusContainer  -  Loading  
>>>>> on  start [role]: [org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum]
>>>>> 285  [main] INFO  org.codehaus.plexus.jdo.JdoFactory  -   
>>>>> Initializing  JDO.
>>>>> 3144 [main] INFO  JPOX.JDO  - PersistenceManagerFactory -  
>>>>> Vendor:   JPOX  Version: 1.1.0-beta-4
>>>>> 3146 [main] INFO  JPOX.JDO  - PersistenceManagerFactory   
>>>>> initialised  for datastore URL=jdbc:derby:/Applications/ continuum- 
>>>>> latest/apps/ continuum/database;create=true    
>>>>> driver=org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver userName=sa
>>>>> 3863 [main] INFO  org.quartz.simpl.RAMJobStore  - RAMJobStore    
>>>>> initialized.
>>>>> 3866 [main] INFO  org.quartz.impl.StdSchedulerFactory  -  Quartz   
>>>>> scheduler 'scheduler1' initialized from an externally  provided   
>>>>> properties instance.
>>>>> 3869 [main] INFO  org.quartz.impl.StdSchedulerFactory  -  Quartz   
>>>>> scheduler version: 1.4.5
>>>>> 3872 [main] INFO  org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler  - Scheduler    
>>>>> scheduler1_$_NON_CLUSTERED started.
>>>>> 3955 [main] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum  -    
>>>>> Initializing Continuum.
>>>>> 3959 [main] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum  -  Showing  
>>>>> all  projects:
>>>>> 5325 [main] ERROR JPOX.RDBMS.SCHEMA  - Failed initialising   
>>>>> database.  Please check that your database JDBC driver is   
>>>>> accessible, and the  database URL and username/password are   
>>>>> correct. Exception : Failed to  create database '/Applications/  
>>>>> continuum-latest/apps/continuum/ database', see the next  
>>>>> exception  for details.
>>>>> SQL Exception: Failed to create database '/Applications/ 
>>>>> continuum-  latest/apps/continuum/database', see the next  
>>>>> exception for details.
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException  
>>>>> (Util.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException  
>>>>> (Util.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException   
>>>>> (Util.java)
>>>>>     at  
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.newSQLException   
>>>>> (EmbedConnection.java)
>>>>>     at  org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.createDatabase   
>>>>> (EmbedConnection.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.<init>   
>>>>> (EmbedConnection.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection20.<init>   
>>>>> (EmbedConnection20.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection30.<init>   
>>>>> (EmbedConnection30.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver30.getNewEmbedConnection   
>>>>> (Driver30.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver169.connect(Driver169.java)
>>>>>     at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:525)
>>>>>     at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
>>>>>     at org.jpox.DriverManagerDataSource.getConnection   
>>>>> (DriverManagerDataSource.java:82)
>>>>>     at org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.<init> (RDBMSManager.java:

>>>>> 219)
>>>>>     at org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManagerFactory.getStoreManager   
>>>>> (RDBMSManagerFactory.java:59)
>>>>>     at org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.<init>   
>>>>> (AbstractPersistenceManager.java:194)
>>>>>     at org.jpox.PersistenceManagerImpl.<init>   
>>>>> (PersistenceManagerImpl.java:34)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManager   
>>>>> (PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.java:811)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManager   
>>>>> (PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.java:786)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.getAllObjectsDet 
>>>>> ac hed (JdoContinuumStore.java:737)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.getAllProjectsBy 
>>>>> Na me( JdoContinuumStore.java:507)
>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.initialize   
>>>>> (DefaultContinuum.java:924)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.InitializePh 
>>>>> as e.e xecute(InitializePhase.java:16)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start   
>>>>> (AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:101)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.star 
>>>>> tC omp onentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:105)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.crea 
>>>>> te Com ponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:95)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentMana 
>>>>> ge r.g etComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup   
>>>>> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:308)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.loadComponentsOnStart  ( 
>>>>> DefaultPlexusContainer.java:849)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.start   
>>>>> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:752)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.d 
>>>>> ep loy ApplicationDirectory(DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:366)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.d 
>>>>> ep loy Jar(DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:212)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.d 
>>>>> ep loy (DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:136)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.d 
>>>>> ep loy (DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:116)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.plexus.application.DefaultApplicationServer   
>>>>> $2.onJarDiscovered(DefaultApplicationServer.java:117)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.supervisor.DefaultSupervisor.scanDi 
>>>>> re cto ry(DefaultSupervisor.java:89)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.supervisor.DefaultSupervisor.scan   
>>>>> (DefaultSupervisor.java:68)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.DefaultApplicationServer.start   
>>>>> (DefaultApplicationServer.java:146)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.StartPhase.e 
>>>>> xe cut e(StartPhase.java:16)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start   
>>>>> (AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:101)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.star 
>>>>> tC omp onentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:105)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.crea 
>>>>> te Com ponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:95)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentMana 
>>>>> ge r.g etComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup   
>>>>> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:308)
>>>>>     at  
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.PlexusApplicationHost.start   
>>>>> (PlexusApplicationHost.java:109)
>>>>>     at  
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.PlexusApplicationHost.main   
>>>>> (PlexusApplicationHost.java:236)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced   
>>>>> (Launcher.java:315)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode   
>>>>> (Launcher.java:430)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>>>>> Startup failed due to an exception, see next exception for details.
>>>>> ERROR XBM01: Startup failed due to an exception, see next   
>>>>> exception  for details.
>>>>>     at  
>>>>> org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException   
>>>>> (StandardException.java)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.exceptionStartingMod 
>>>>> ul e (Monitor.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.log.LogToFile.boot   
>>>>> (LogToFile.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot   
>>>>> (BaseMonitor.java)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule   
>>>>> (TopService.java)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startModule   
>>>>> (BaseMonitor.java)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.bootServiceModule  ( 
>>>>> Monitor.java)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.BaseDataFileFactory.bootLogFac 
>>>>> to ry( BaseDataFileFactory.java)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.BaseDataFileFactory.setRawStor 
>>>>> eF act ory(BaseDataFileFactory.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.RawStore.boot(RawStore.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot   
>>>>> (BaseMonitor.java)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule   
>>>>> (TopService.java)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startModule   
>>>>> (BaseMonitor.java)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.bootServiceModule  ( 
>>>>> Monitor.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMAccessManager.boot   
>>>>> (RAMAccessManager.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot   
>>>>> (BaseMonitor.java)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule   
>>>>> (TopService.java)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startModule   
>>>>> (BaseMonitor.java)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.bootServiceModule  ( 
>>>>> Monitor.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.db.BasicDatabase.bootStore   
>>>>> (BasicDatabase.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.db.BasicDatabase.boot  
>>>>> (BasicDatabase.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot   
>>>>> (BaseMonitor.java)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule   
>>>>> (TopService.java)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.bootService   
>>>>> (BaseMonitor.java)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.createPersistent 
>>>>> Se rvi ce(BaseMonitor.java)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.createPersistentServ 
>>>>> ic e (Monitor.java)
>>>>>     at  org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.createDatabase   
>>>>> (EmbedConnection.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.<init>   
>>>>> (EmbedConnection.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection20.<init>   
>>>>> (EmbedConnection20.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection30.<init>   
>>>>> (EmbedConnection30.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver30.getNewEmbedConnection   
>>>>> (Driver30.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver169.connect(Driver169.java)
>>>>>     at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:525)
>>>>>     at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
>>>>>     at org.jpox.DriverManagerDataSource.getConnection   
>>>>> (DriverManagerDataSource.java:82)
>>>>>     at org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.<init> (RDBMSManager.java:

>>>>> 219)
>>>>>     at org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManagerFactory.getStoreManager   
>>>>> (RDBMSManagerFactory.java:59)
>>>>>     at org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.<init>   
>>>>> (AbstractPersistenceManager.java:194)
>>>>>     at org.jpox.PersistenceManagerImpl.<init>   
>>>>> (PersistenceManagerImpl.java:34)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManager   
>>>>> (PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.java:811)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManager   
>>>>> (PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.java:786)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.getAllObjectsDet 
>>>>> ac hed (JdoContinuumStore.java:737)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.getAllProjectsBy 
>>>>> Na me( JdoContinuumStore.java:507)
>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.initialize   
>>>>> (DefaultContinuum.java:924)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.InitializePh 
>>>>> as e.e xecute(InitializePhase.java:16)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start   
>>>>> (AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:101)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.star 
>>>>> tC omp onentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:105)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.crea 
>>>>> te Com ponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:95)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentMana 
>>>>> ge r.g etComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup   
>>>>> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:308)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.loadComponentsOnStart  ( 
>>>>> DefaultPlexusContainer.java:849)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.start   
>>>>> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:752)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.d 
>>>>> ep loy ApplicationDirectory(DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:366)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.d 
>>>>> ep loy Jar(DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:212)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.d 
>>>>> ep loy (DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:136)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.d 
>>>>> ep loy (DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:116)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.plexus.application.DefaultApplicationServer   
>>>>> $2.onJarDiscovered(DefaultApplicationServer.java:117)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.supervisor.DefaultSupervisor.scanDi 
>>>>> re cto ry(DefaultSupervisor.java:89)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.supervisor.DefaultSupervisor.scan   
>>>>> (DefaultSupervisor.java:68)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.DefaultApplicationServer.start   
>>>>> (DefaultApplicationServer.java:146)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.StartPhase.e 
>>>>> xe cut e(StartPhase.java:16)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start   
>>>>> (AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:101)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.star 
>>>>> tC omp onentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:105)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.crea 
>>>>> te Com ponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:95)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentMana 
>>>>> ge r.g etComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup   
>>>>> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:308)
>>>>>     at  
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.PlexusApplicationHost.start   
>>>>> (PlexusApplicationHost.java:109)
>>>>>     at  
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.PlexusApplicationHost.main   
>>>>> (PlexusApplicationHost.java:236)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced   
>>>>> (Launcher.java:315)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode   
>>>>> (Launcher.java:430)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>>>>> Java exception: '/Applications/continuum-latest/apps/continuum/   
>>>>> database/log/log1.dat (File exists):  java.io.FileNotFoundException'.
>>>>> java.io.FileNotFoundException: /Applications/continuum-latest/  
>>>>> apps/ continuum/database/log/log1.dat (File exists)
>>>>>     at java.io.RandomAccessFile.open(Native Method)
>>>>>     at java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(RandomAccessFile.java:212)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.io.DirRandomAccessFile.<init>   
>>>>> (DirRandomAccessFile.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.io.DirRandomAccessFile4.<init>   
>>>>> (DirRandomAccessFile4.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.io.DirFile4.getRandomAccessFile   
>>>>> (DirFile4.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.log.LogToFile.run   
>>>>> (LogToFile.java)
>>>>>     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.log.LogToFile.privRandomAccessFile  
>>>>>  (LogToFile.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.log.LogToFile.boot   
>>>>> (LogToFile.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot   
>>>>> (BaseMonitor.java)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule   
>>>>> (TopService.java)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startModule   
>>>>> (BaseMonitor.java)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.bootServiceModule  ( 
>>>>> Monitor.java)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.BaseDataFileFactory.bootLogFac 
>>>>> to ry( BaseDataFileFactory.java)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.BaseDataFileFactory.setRawStor 
>>>>> eF act ory(BaseDataFileFactory.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.RawStore.boot(RawStore.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot   
>>>>> (BaseMonitor.java)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule   
>>>>> (TopService.java)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startModule   
>>>>> (BaseMonitor.java)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.bootServiceModule  ( 
>>>>> Monitor.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMAccessManager.boot   
>>>>> (RAMAccessManager.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot   
>>>>> (BaseMonitor.java)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule   
>>>>> (TopService.java)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startModule   
>>>>> (BaseMonitor.java)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.bootServiceModule  ( 
>>>>> Monitor.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.db.BasicDatabase.bootStore   
>>>>> (BasicDatabase.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.db.BasicDatabase.boot  
>>>>> (BasicDatabase.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot   
>>>>> (BaseMonitor.java)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule   
>>>>> (TopService.java)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.bootService   
>>>>> (BaseMonitor.java)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.createPersistent 
>>>>> Se rvi ce(BaseMonitor.java)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.createPersistentServ 
>>>>> ic e (Monitor.java)
>>>>>     at  org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.createDatabase   
>>>>> (EmbedConnection.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.<init>   
>>>>> (EmbedConnection.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection20.<init>   
>>>>> (EmbedConnection20.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection30.<init>   
>>>>> (EmbedConnection30.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver30.getNewEmbedConnection   
>>>>> (Driver30.java)
>>>>>     at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver169.connect(Driver169.java)
>>>>>     at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:525)
>>>>>     at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
>>>>>     at org.jpox.DriverManagerDataSource.getConnection   
>>>>> (DriverManagerDataSource.java:82)
>>>>>     at org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.<init> (RDBMSManager.java:

>>>>> 219)
>>>>>     at org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManagerFactory.getStoreManager   
>>>>> (RDBMSManagerFactory.java:59)
>>>>>     at org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.<init>   
>>>>> (AbstractPersistenceManager.java:194)
>>>>>     at org.jpox.PersistenceManagerImpl.<init>   
>>>>> (PersistenceManagerImpl.java:34)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManager   
>>>>> (PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.java:811)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManager   
>>>>> (PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.java:786)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.getAllObjectsDet 
>>>>> ac hed (JdoContinuumStore.java:737)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.getAllProjectsBy 
>>>>> Na me( JdoContinuumStore.java:507)
>>>>>     at org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.initialize   
>>>>> (DefaultContinuum.java:924)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.InitializePh 
>>>>> as e.e xecute(InitializePhase.java:16)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start   
>>>>> (AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:101)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.star 
>>>>> tC omp onentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:105)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.crea 
>>>>> te Com ponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:95)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentMana 
>>>>> ge r.g etComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup   
>>>>> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:308)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.loadComponentsOnStart  ( 
>>>>> DefaultPlexusContainer.java:849)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.start   
>>>>> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:752)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.d 
>>>>> ep loy ApplicationDirectory(DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:366)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.d 
>>>>> ep loy Jar(DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:212)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.d 
>>>>> ep loy (DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:136)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.d 
>>>>> ep loy (DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:116)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.plexus.application.DefaultApplicationServer   
>>>>> $2.onJarDiscovered(DefaultApplicationServer.java:117)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.supervisor.DefaultSupervisor.scanDi 
>>>>> re cto ry(DefaultSupervisor.java:89)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.supervisor.DefaultSupervisor.scan   
>>>>> (DefaultSupervisor.java:68)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.DefaultApplicationServer.start   
>>>>> (DefaultApplicationServer.java:146)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.StartPhase.e 
>>>>> xe cut e(StartPhase.java:16)
>>>>>     at   
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start   
>>>>> (AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:101)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.star 
>>>>> tC omp onentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:105)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.crea 
>>>>> te Com ponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:95)
>>>>>     at    
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentMana 
>>>>> ge r.g etComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup   
>>>>> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:308)
>>>>>     at  
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.PlexusApplicationHost.start   
>>>>> (PlexusApplicationHost.java:109)
>>>>>     at  
>>>>> org.codehaus.plexus.application.PlexusApplicationHost.main   
>>>>> (PlexusApplicationHost.java:236)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke   
>>>>> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced   
>>>>> (Launcher.java:315)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode   
>>>>> (Launcher.java:430)
>>>>>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>
>>
> 
> 
> 
> 


Mime
View raw message