continuum-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: can't get alpha4 to work with java 5
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:54:21 GMT
I use java 5, and it works fine.

Remove your apps/continuum directory, and run bin/YOUR_OS/run script

Do you have modified something in continuum conf?

Emmanuel

Ashley Williams a écrit :
> Don't know if alpha4 is supposed to work with java 5 but I can't get  it 
> to work, I just get the stack trace below. Yet when I switch back  to 
> 1.4.2 it works fine. I'm actually trying to build a Java 5 project  so 
> as a workaround is it possible to have a java 4 continuum session  
> launch a Java 5 build?
> 
> Thanks
> AW
> 
> 1    [main] DEBUG org.codehaus.plexus.PlexusContainer  - Found 3  
> components to load on start
> 9    [main] INFO  org.codehaus.plexus.PlexusContainer  - Loading on  
> start [role]: [org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum]
> 285  [main] INFO  org.codehaus.plexus.jdo.JdoFactory  - Initializing  JDO.
> 3144 [main] INFO  JPOX.JDO  - PersistenceManagerFactory - Vendor:  JPOX  
> Version: 1.1.0-beta-4
> 3146 [main] INFO  JPOX.JDO  - PersistenceManagerFactory initialised  for 
> datastore URL=jdbc:derby:/Applications/continuum-latest/apps/ 
> continuum/database;create=true  
> driver=org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedDriver userName=sa
> 3863 [main] INFO  org.quartz.simpl.RAMJobStore  - RAMJobStore  initialized.
> 3866 [main] INFO  org.quartz.impl.StdSchedulerFactory  - Quartz  
> scheduler 'scheduler1' initialized from an externally provided  
> properties instance.
> 3869 [main] INFO  org.quartz.impl.StdSchedulerFactory  - Quartz  
> scheduler version: 1.4.5
> 3872 [main] INFO  org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler  - Scheduler  
> scheduler1_$_NON_CLUSTERED started.
> 3955 [main] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum  -  Initializing 
> Continuum.
> 3959 [main] INFO  org.apache.maven.continuum.Continuum  - Showing all  
> projects:
> 5325 [main] ERROR JPOX.RDBMS.SCHEMA  - Failed initialising database.  
> Please check that your database JDBC driver is accessible, and the  
> database URL and username/password are correct. Exception : Failed to  
> create database '/Applications/continuum-latest/apps/continuum/ 
> database', see the next exception for details.
> SQL Exception: Failed to create database '/Applications/continuum- 
> latest/apps/continuum/database', see the next exception for details.
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Util.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.newEmbedSQLException(Util.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException (Util.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.newSQLException 
> (EmbedConnection.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.createDatabase 
> (EmbedConnection.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.<init> 
> (EmbedConnection.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection20.<init> 
> (EmbedConnection20.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection30.<init> 
> (EmbedConnection30.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver30.getNewEmbedConnection (Driver30.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver169.connect(Driver169.java)
>     at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:525)
>     at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
>     at org.jpox.DriverManagerDataSource.getConnection 
> (DriverManagerDataSource.java:82)
>     at org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.<init>(RDBMSManager.java:219)
>     at org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManagerFactory.getStoreManager 
> (RDBMSManagerFactory.java:59)
>     at org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.<init> 
> (AbstractPersistenceManager.java:194)
>     at org.jpox.PersistenceManagerImpl.<init> 
> (PersistenceManagerImpl.java:34)
>     at org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManager 
> (PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.java:811)
>     at org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManager 
> (PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.java:786)
>     at  
> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.getAllObjectsDetached 
> (JdoContinuumStore.java:737)
>     at  
> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.getAllProjectsByName( 
> JdoContinuumStore.java:507)
>     at org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.initialize 
> (DefaultContinuum.java:924)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.InitializePhase.e 
> xecute(InitializePhase.java:16)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start 
> (AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:101)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startComp 
> onentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:105)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createCom 
> ponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:95)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager.g 
> etComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup 
> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:308)
>     at  org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.loadComponentsOnStart 
> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:849)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.start 
> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:752)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy 
> ApplicationDirectory(DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:366)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy 
> Jar(DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:212)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy 
> (DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:136)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy 
> (DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:116)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.application.DefaultApplicationServer 
> $2.onJarDiscovered(DefaultApplicationServer.java:117)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.supervisor.DefaultSupervisor.scanDirecto 
> ry(DefaultSupervisor.java:89)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.supervisor.DefaultSupervisor.scan 
> (DefaultSupervisor.java:68)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.application.DefaultApplicationServer.start 
> (DefaultApplicationServer.java:146)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.StartPhase.execut 
> e(StartPhase.java:16)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start 
> (AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:101)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startComp 
> onentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:105)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createCom 
> ponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:95)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager.g 
> etComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup 
> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:308)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.application.PlexusApplicationHost.start 
> (PlexusApplicationHost.java:109)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.application.PlexusApplicationHost.main 
> (PlexusApplicationHost.java:236)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced (Launcher.java:315)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode 
> (Launcher.java:430)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> 
> Startup failed due to an exception, see next exception for details.
> ERROR XBM01: Startup failed due to an exception, see next exception  for 
> details.
>     at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException 
> (StandardException.java)
>     at  
> org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.exceptionStartingModule 
> (Monitor.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.log.LogToFile.boot (LogToFile.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot 
> (BaseMonitor.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule 
> (TopService.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startModule 
> (BaseMonitor.java)
>     at  org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.bootServiceModule 
> (Monitor.java)
>     at  
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.BaseDataFileFactory.bootLogFactory( 
> BaseDataFileFactory.java)
>     at  
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.BaseDataFileFactory.setRawStoreFact 
> ory(BaseDataFileFactory.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.RawStore.boot(RawStore.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot 
> (BaseMonitor.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule 
> (TopService.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startModule 
> (BaseMonitor.java)
>     at  org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.bootServiceModule 
> (Monitor.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMAccessManager.boot 
> (RAMAccessManager.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot 
> (BaseMonitor.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule 
> (TopService.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startModule 
> (BaseMonitor.java)
>     at  org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.bootServiceModule 
> (Monitor.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.db.BasicDatabase.bootStore 
> (BasicDatabase.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.db.BasicDatabase.boot(BasicDatabase.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot 
> (BaseMonitor.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule 
> (TopService.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.bootService 
> (BaseMonitor.java)
>     at  
> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.createPersistentServi 
> ce(BaseMonitor.java)
>     at  
> org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.createPersistentService 
> (Monitor.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.createDatabase 
> (EmbedConnection.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.<init> 
> (EmbedConnection.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection20.<init> 
> (EmbedConnection20.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection30.<init> 
> (EmbedConnection30.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver30.getNewEmbedConnection (Driver30.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver169.connect(Driver169.java)
>     at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:525)
>     at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
>     at org.jpox.DriverManagerDataSource.getConnection 
> (DriverManagerDataSource.java:82)
>     at org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.<init>(RDBMSManager.java:219)
>     at org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManagerFactory.getStoreManager 
> (RDBMSManagerFactory.java:59)
>     at org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.<init> 
> (AbstractPersistenceManager.java:194)
>     at org.jpox.PersistenceManagerImpl.<init> 
> (PersistenceManagerImpl.java:34)
>     at org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManager 
> (PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.java:811)
>     at org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManager 
> (PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.java:786)
>     at  
> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.getAllObjectsDetached 
> (JdoContinuumStore.java:737)
>     at  
> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.getAllProjectsByName( 
> JdoContinuumStore.java:507)
>     at org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.initialize 
> (DefaultContinuum.java:924)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.InitializePhase.e 
> xecute(InitializePhase.java:16)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start 
> (AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:101)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startComp 
> onentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:105)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createCom 
> ponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:95)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager.g 
> etComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup 
> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:308)
>     at  org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.loadComponentsOnStart 
> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:849)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.start 
> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:752)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy 
> ApplicationDirectory(DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:366)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy 
> Jar(DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:212)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy 
> (DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:136)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy 
> (DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:116)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.application.DefaultApplicationServer 
> $2.onJarDiscovered(DefaultApplicationServer.java:117)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.supervisor.DefaultSupervisor.scanDirecto 
> ry(DefaultSupervisor.java:89)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.supervisor.DefaultSupervisor.scan 
> (DefaultSupervisor.java:68)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.application.DefaultApplicationServer.start 
> (DefaultApplicationServer.java:146)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.StartPhase.execut 
> e(StartPhase.java:16)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start 
> (AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:101)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startComp 
> onentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:105)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createCom 
> ponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:95)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager.g 
> etComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup 
> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:308)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.application.PlexusApplicationHost.start 
> (PlexusApplicationHost.java:109)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.application.PlexusApplicationHost.main 
> (PlexusApplicationHost.java:236)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced (Launcher.java:315)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode 
> (Launcher.java:430)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> 
> Java exception: '/Applications/continuum-latest/apps/continuum/ 
> database/log/log1.dat (File exists): java.io.FileNotFoundException'.
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: /Applications/continuum-latest/apps/ 
> continuum/database/log/log1.dat (File exists)
>     at java.io.RandomAccessFile.open(Native Method)
>     at java.io.RandomAccessFile.<init>(RandomAccessFile.java:212)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.io.DirRandomAccessFile.<init> 
> (DirRandomAccessFile.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.io.DirRandomAccessFile4.<init> 
> (DirRandomAccessFile4.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.io.DirFile4.getRandomAccessFile 
> (DirFile4.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.log.LogToFile.run (LogToFile.java)
>     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>     at  
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.log.LogToFile.privRandomAccessFile 
> (LogToFile.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.log.LogToFile.boot (LogToFile.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot 
> (BaseMonitor.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule 
> (TopService.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startModule 
> (BaseMonitor.java)
>     at  org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.bootServiceModule 
> (Monitor.java)
>     at  
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.BaseDataFileFactory.bootLogFactory( 
> BaseDataFileFactory.java)
>     at  
> org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.data.BaseDataFileFactory.setRawStoreFact 
> ory(BaseDataFileFactory.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.store.raw.RawStore.boot(RawStore.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot 
> (BaseMonitor.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule 
> (TopService.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startModule 
> (BaseMonitor.java)
>     at  org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.bootServiceModule 
> (Monitor.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.store.access.RAMAccessManager.boot 
> (RAMAccessManager.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot 
> (BaseMonitor.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule 
> (TopService.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.startModule 
> (BaseMonitor.java)
>     at  org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.bootServiceModule 
> (Monitor.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.db.BasicDatabase.bootStore 
> (BasicDatabase.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.db.BasicDatabase.boot(BasicDatabase.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.boot 
> (BaseMonitor.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.TopService.bootModule 
> (TopService.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.bootService 
> (BaseMonitor.java)
>     at  
> org.apache.derby.impl.services.monitor.BaseMonitor.createPersistentServi 
> ce(BaseMonitor.java)
>     at  
> org.apache.derby.iapi.services.monitor.Monitor.createPersistentService 
> (Monitor.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.createDatabase 
> (EmbedConnection.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.<init> 
> (EmbedConnection.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection20.<init> 
> (EmbedConnection20.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection30.<init> 
> (EmbedConnection30.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver30.getNewEmbedConnection (Driver30.java)
>     at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver169.connect(Driver169.java)
>     at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:525)
>     at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
>     at org.jpox.DriverManagerDataSource.getConnection 
> (DriverManagerDataSource.java:82)
>     at org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManager.<init>(RDBMSManager.java:219)
>     at org.jpox.store.rdbms.RDBMSManagerFactory.getStoreManager 
> (RDBMSManagerFactory.java:59)
>     at org.jpox.AbstractPersistenceManager.<init> 
> (AbstractPersistenceManager.java:194)
>     at org.jpox.PersistenceManagerImpl.<init> 
> (PersistenceManagerImpl.java:34)
>     at org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManager 
> (PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.java:811)
>     at org.jpox.PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.getPersistenceManager 
> (PersistenceManagerFactoryImpl.java:786)
>     at  
> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.getAllObjectsDetached 
> (JdoContinuumStore.java:737)
>     at  
> org.apache.maven.continuum.store.JdoContinuumStore.getAllProjectsByName( 
> JdoContinuumStore.java:507)
>     at org.apache.maven.continuum.DefaultContinuum.initialize 
> (DefaultContinuum.java:924)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.InitializePhase.e 
> xecute(InitializePhase.java:16)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start 
> (AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:101)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startComp 
> onentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:105)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createCom 
> ponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:95)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager.g 
> etComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup 
> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:308)
>     at  org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.loadComponentsOnStart 
> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:849)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.start 
> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:752)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy 
> ApplicationDirectory(DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:366)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy 
> Jar(DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:212)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy 
> (DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:136)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.deploy.DefaultApplicationDeployer.deploy 
> (DefaultApplicationDeployer.java:116)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.application.DefaultApplicationServer 
> $2.onJarDiscovered(DefaultApplicationServer.java:117)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.supervisor.DefaultSupervisor.scanDirecto 
> ry(DefaultSupervisor.java:89)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.application.supervisor.DefaultSupervisor.scan 
> (DefaultSupervisor.java:68)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.application.DefaultApplicationServer.start 
> (DefaultApplicationServer.java:146)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.StartPhase.execut 
> e(StartPhase.java:16)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start 
> (AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:101)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startComp 
> onentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:105)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createCom 
> ponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:95)
>     at  
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.ClassicSingletonComponentManager.g 
> etComponent(ClassicSingletonComponentManager.java:92)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup 
> (DefaultPlexusContainer.java:308)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.application.PlexusApplicationHost.start 
> (PlexusApplicationHost.java:109)
>     at org.codehaus.plexus.application.PlexusApplicationHost.main 
> (PlexusApplicationHost.java:236)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
> (NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke 
> (DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launchEnhanced (Launcher.java:315)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:255)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.mainWithExitCode 
> (Launcher.java:430)
>     at org.codehaus.classworlds.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:375)
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 


Mime
View raw message