continuum-users mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Venisse <emman...@venisse.net>
Subject Re: SPAM: Problem with authenticated POM URLs
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 09:19:38 GMT
Hi Mark,

authorized urls are http[s]://[username:password@]domain/urel/to/pom.xml

I think your url was incorrect because continuum couldn't download it ("The URL you
provided doesn't exist"). Try to obtain the correct url in your browser and then put it in

continuum.

Do you have a particular authentication mode on your server?

If it doesn't work, you can upload your pom.

Emmanuel