continuum-users mailing list archives

From Yann Le Du <leduy...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Newbie Startup Question
Date Mon, 26 Sep 2005 14:27:43 GMT
Hi Bob,

Ran into the same issues :)

Once, support of file:// was planned, but it was replaced by the 'Upload'
feature. So file:// URLs are incorrect now.

When you add a parent POM, all the modules are recursively added, but not the
parent POM itself. I don't know whether this is on purpose. It's fine for me
because the parent POM only contains inherited properties and is not proper to
be built itself. Though, as you said, this mechanism fails with uploads, and
there is an open issue :
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-196

So, for the moment, I just upload the sub-projects one by one. It's a little
tedious, but once they're added, it's OK :)

Regards,
Yann