continuum-users mailing list archives

From Yann Le Du <leduy...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [a4] Build makes Continnum freeze
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2005 11:33:09 GMT
Hi Emmanuel,

continuum/bin/linux/run.sh seems to work fine, many thanks ! (and shame on me
for not trying it before). Plus, I really prefer the start and other options...

To answer your question :

> How many time have you wait before killing continuum? The default schedule is
> defined to
> run every hour, so, you need to wait until the next hour for seeing something
> in the console

With alpha-3, I could wait a whole day :) and nothing was happening. I have not
tried this with alpha-4 yet. Oddly, yesterday when I disconnected from the
server, the Continuum process halted (although it was launched in background).

Thanks again,

Yann

--- Emmanuel Venisse <emmanuel@venisse.net> a écrit :

> It will be better to run continuum/bin/linux/run.sh
>
> How many time have you wait before killing continuum? The default schedule is
> defined to
> run every hour, so, you need to wait until the next hour for seeing something
> in the console
>
> Let me know if it work.
>
> Emmanuel
>
> Yann Le Du wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Thank you for the alpha-4, it is more complete and the Schedules feature
> seems
> > like a killer one !
> >
> > Though, I'm still the same kind of problems as with alpha-3 (precision, I
> am
> > using Red Hat Linux). The scenario is :
> > * the schedule launches a build
> > * the project is correctly checked-out
> > * nothing more happens
> > * when I type an Enter in the Unix console, I get a :
> > [1]+  Stopped                 /devel/continuum/continuum/bin/plexus.sh
> >
> > The last words of the log are :
> >
> > 1863652 [Thread-0] INFO
> > org.codehaus.plexus.action.Action:update-project-from-working-directory  -
> > Updating project 'Common ATLAS connector' from checkout.
> > 1865216 [Thread-0] WARN
> > org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutor:maven2  -
> > Executable '/devel/maven/maven/bin/m2'.
> > 1865216 [Thread-0] INFO
> > org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutor:maven2  -
> > Arguments: --batch-mode --non-recursive clean:clean site:site site:deploy
> > install
> > 1865216 [Thread-0] INFO
> > org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutor:maven2  -
> Working
> > directory: /devef/continuum/working/1
> >
> > Any idea ?
> >
> > Yann

> > Appel audio GRATUIT partout dans le monde avec le nouveau Yahoo! Messenger
> > Téléchargez cette version sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com

Yahoo! Mail - Votre e-mail personnel et gratuit qui vous suit partout !
 Créez votre Yahoo! Mail sur http://mail.yahoo.fr