continuum-users mailing list archives

From Yann Le Du <leduy...@yahoo.com>
Subject [a4] Build makes Continnum freeze
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:16:04 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for the alpha-4, it is more complete and the Schedules feature seems
like a killer one !

Though, I'm still the same kind of problems as with alpha-3 (precision, I am
using Red Hat Linux). The scenario is :
* the schedule launches a build
* the project is correctly checked-out
* nothing more happens
* when I type an Enter in the Unix console, I get a :
[1]+  Stopped                 /devel/continuum/continuum/bin/plexus.sh

The last words of the log are :

1863652 [Thread-0] INFO
org.codehaus.plexus.action.Action:update-project-from-working-directory  -
Updating project 'Common ATLAS connector' from checkout.
1865216 [Thread-0] WARN
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutor:maven2  -
Executable '/devel/maven/maven/bin/m2'.
1865216 [Thread-0] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutor:maven2  -
Arguments: --batch-mode --non-recursive clean:clean site:site site:deploy
install
1865216 [Thread-0] INFO
org.apache.maven.continuum.execution.ContinuumBuildExecutor:maven2  - Working
directory: /devef/continuum/working/1

Any idea ?

Yann