continuum-users mailing list archives

From Ashley Williams <agwilliams1...@mac.com>
Subject Re: can't get alpha4 to work with java 5
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:25:21 GMT
Thanks for suggestions, but I think they are bit too hard core for my
simple needs.
As I said my goal is simply to build a Java 5 project and I thought
the easiest thing
to do would be to run continuum under Java 5.

Since that seems very tricky at the moment, is there a continuum
config setting
so that it will use Java 1.4 for the build? I would imagine that
would be very useful
to specify on a per project basis for an organization that has a
mixture of Java
dependencies.

Thanks
AW