continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Yann LE DU" <yann.le...@orange.fr>
Subject Re:Continuum in a Linux box with IBM's 1.4.2 JVM
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2005 12:39:37 GMT
Hi Merwin,

Can you be more precise and give :
* the URL you tried
* the error message you got

---------- Mail d'origine -----------

 De     : &quot;Merwin Yap&quot; myap@exist.com
 A      : continuum-users@maven.apache.org
 Cc     :
 Date   : Sat, 2 Jul 2005 11:43:34 +0800
 Objet  : Continuum in a Linux box with IBM's 1.4.2 JVM

-Hi! I´m trying to deploy Continuum in a Linux box with
IBM´s JVM 1.4.2.
-
-
-
-I have Continuum to run in the server but I am
encountering a problem with
-checking out projects.  Upon entering the url in the
browser, it takes a
-long time to reload the page and return Continuum
returns an invalid URL (of
-the project I am trying to build) error message. The
URLs are valid. I tried
-it with a maven 1 and a maven 2 project on my local
machine´s Continuum
-(running on Windows. It successfully downloaded the
project´s codes and
-built them. The Linux console doesn´t display any
error messages on the
-console.
-
-
-
-Any suggestions on what I could check?
-
-
-
-Regards,
-
-Merwin
-
-
---
-No virus found in this outgoing message.
-Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Release Date: 7/1/2005
-
-