continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Yann LE DU" <yann.le...@orange.fr>
Subject Re:Help on Adding Projects in Continuum
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 09:54:41 GMT
Hi Johnny,

AFAIK, you can only add an M2 project using http://,
https :// or ftp:// protocol. file:// isn't supported
yet due to security issues, but will be in alpha-3
through an uploader. I didn't see anything about svn://

I have the same issue as you, so I put my POMs on an
Apache server, so I can use http:// When alpha-3 is
released, I guess I'll be able to use the file uploader.

See also :
http://maven.apache.org/continuum/getting-started.html
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-continuum-users/200505.mbox/%3c42956DF2.30808@apache.org%3e
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-148
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-155

Anybody, please correct me if I'm wrong :)

Regards,

Yann