continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Merwin Yap" <m...@exist.com>
Subject Continuum in a Linux box with IBM's 1.4.2 JVM
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2005 03:43:34 GMT
Hi! I’m trying to deploy Continuum in a Linux box with IBM’s JVM 1.4.2.

I have Continuum to run in the server but I am encountering a problem with
checking out projects.  Upon entering the url in the browser, it takes a
long time to reload the page and return Continuum returns an invalid URL (of
the project I am trying to build) error message. The URLs are valid. I tried
it with a maven 1 and a maven 2 project on my local machine’s Continuum
(running on Windows. It successfully downloaded the project’s codes and
built them. The Linux console doesn’t display any error messages on the
console.

Any suggestions on what I could check?

Regards,

Merwin