continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: [continuum]Using a real sgbd
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:37:25 GMT
On Mon, 2005-07-25 at 13:46 +0200, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> Hi,
> Continuum is great and very useful when we use maven.
> I have some questions (maybe it's features).
> How (maybe it's impossible or not implemented) using a real sgbd server
> instead of HSQL ?
> Probably I need to change the application.xml file, but Is there any
> script to create all tables ?
> Where do I had to put my jdbc driver (sybase one) ?

We are currently trying out some different databases and we'll let you
know:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-253

This will work, we just haven't thoroughly tested many other databases,
but we'll put some instructions together so you can try it yourself.

> How to enlarge the input text (I have lot of maven goals like :
> clean:clean jar:deploy-snapshot clean:clean
> maven-statcvs-plugin:register site:deploy clean:clean) and the input is
> very small.

I will fix that:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-254

Thanks for the feedback.

> Thanks,
> Olivier
>

> This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this
message in error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication,
use, dissemination or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
> Ce message electronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues
dans ce message ( ci apres "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destines exclusivement a
l'usage de la  personne a laquelle ils sont adresses. Si vous avez reu ce message par erreur,
merci  de le renvoyer a son emetteur et de le detruire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale
ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressement autorisees de
ce message, sont interdites.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org