continuum-users mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject [ANN] continuum-1.0-alpha-3
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2005 01:15:37 GMT
The Maven team is pleased to announce the 1.0-alpha-2 release of
Continuum. This release offers users both an advance look at what's in
Continuum 1.0 and a head start in helping to shape the final Continuum
release.

You can find everything here:

http://maven.apache.org/continuum

The binaries can be found here:

http://www.apache.org/dist/maven/binaries/

Aside from the raft of usability improvements we made we now have a cool
new SOAP interface thanks to Dan Diephouse, and build notification via
IRC.

The change log can be found here:

http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10540&styleName=Html&version=10936

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

First, the taking in of scattered particulars under one Idea,
so that everyone understands what is being talked about ... Second,
the separation of the Idea into parts, by dividing it at the joints,
as nature directs, not breaking any limb in half as a bad carver might.

  -- Plato, Phaedrus (Notes on the Synthesis of Form by C. Alexander)