continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <olivier.l...@accor.com>
Subject RE : [continuum]Using a real sgbd
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:49:08 GMT
Ok thanks.
But I need to build my own continuum from svn HEAD ?

Olivier

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jason van Zyl [mailto:jason@maven.org]
Envoyé : lundi 25 juillet 2005 16:37
À : continuum-users@maven.apache.org
Objet : Re: [continuum]Using a real sgbd

On Mon, 2005-07-25 at 13:46 +0200, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> Hi,
> Continuum is great and very useful when we use maven.
> I have some questions (maybe it's features).
> How (maybe it's impossible or not implemented) using a real sgbd
server
> instead of HSQL ?
> Probably I need to change the application.xml file, but Is there any
> script to create all tables ?
> Where do I had to put my jdbc driver (sybase one) ?

We are currently trying out some different databases and we'll let you
know:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-253

This will work, we just haven't thoroughly tested many other databases,
but we'll put some instructions together so you can try it yourself.

> How to enlarge the input text (I have lot of maven goals like :
> clean:clean jar:deploy-snapshot clean:clean
> maven-statcvs-plugin:register site:deploy clean:clean) and the input
is
> very small.

I will fix that:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/CONTINUUM-254

Thanks for the feedback.

> Thanks,
> Olivier
>

> This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein
("this message") are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s). If you have received this message in error please send it
back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use,
dissemination or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part
is strictly prohibited.

> Ce message electronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les
informations contenues dans ce message ( ci apres "le message" ), sont
confidentiels et destines exclusivement a l'usage de la  personne a
laquelle ils sont adresses. Si vous avez reu ce message par erreur,
merci  de le renvoyer a son emetteur et de le detruire. Toutes
diffusion, publication, totale ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque
forme que se soit non expressement autorisees de ce message, sont
interdites.

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org