continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier Lamy" <olivier.l...@accor.com>
Subject [continuum]Using a real sgbd
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:46:46 GMT
Hi,
Continuum is great and very useful when we use maven.
I have some questions (maybe it's features).
How (maybe it's impossible or not implemented) using a real sgbd server
instead of HSQL ?
Probably I need to change the application.xml file, but Is there any
script to create all tables ?
Where do I had to put my jdbc driver (sybase one) ?

How to enlarge the input text (I have lot of maven goals like :
clean:clean jar:deploy-snapshot clean:clean
maven-statcvs-plugin:register site:deploy clean:clean) and the input is
very small.

Thanks,
Olivier

This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this message") are confidential
and intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you have received this message in
error please send it back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use, dissemination
or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is strictly prohibited.
Ce message electronique et tous les fichiers joints ainsi que  les informations contenues
dans ce message ( ci apres "le message" ), sont confidentiels et destines exclusivement a
l'usage de la  personne a laquelle ils sont adresses. Si vous avez reu ce message par erreur,
merci  de le renvoyer a son emetteur et de le detruire. Toutes diffusion, publication, totale
ou partielle ou divulgation sous quelque forme que se soit non expressement autorisees de
ce message, sont interdites.