continuum-users mailing list archives

From "Rinku" <rahul.thakur.x...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem Running from Continuum
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:54:29 GMT
Hi,

I am following the note on the "Getting Started" page on Continuum website to get it running,
but not sure what I am doing wrong.

<quote>
 After you have downloaded and unpacked the bundle execute bin/plexus.sh if you are on a UNIX
platform or bin/plexus.bat ..\conf\plexus.xml if you are using Windows.
</quote>

The environment on my box is :
- Windows XP
- jdk 1.5.0 update 4
- latest continuum snapshot built and assembled
- m2 alpha 3

The JVM exits with a default help message (not much help what is going wrong).

I am wondering if anyone has managed to get it running on windows. Appreciate any help.

Cheers,

Rahul